Quality care. Compassion. Trust.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Home Health Agency?
- Is primarily engaged in providing skilled nursing services and other therapeutic services;Has policies established by a group of professionals (associated with the agency or organization), including one or more physicians and one or more registered professional nurses, to govern the services which it provides;
- Provides for supervision of above-mentioned services by a physician or registered professional nurse;
- Maintains clinical records on all patients;
- Is licensed pursuant to State or local law, or has approval as meeting the standards established for licensing by the State or locality;
- Has in effect an overall plan and budget for institutional planning;
- Meets the federal requirements in the interest of the health and safety of individuals who are furnished services by the HHA; and
- Meets additional requirements as the Secretary finds necessary for the effective and efficient operation of the program.
What is a Skilled nursing facility (SNF) care?
Skilled care is nursing and therapy care that can only be safely and effectively performed by, or under the supervision of, professionals or technical personnel. It’s health care given when you need skilled nursing or skilled therapy to treat, manage, and observe your condition, and evaluate your care.
Medicare-covered services include, but aren’t limited to:
- Semi-private room (a room you share with other patients)
- Skilled nursing care
- Physical therapy (if needed to meet your health goal)
- Occupational therapy (if needed to meet your health goal)
- Speech-language pathology services (if they’re needed to meet your health goal)
- Medical social services
- Medical supplies and equipment used in the facility
- Ambulance transportation (when other transportation endangers health) to the nearest supplier of needed services that aren’t available at the SNF
- Dietary counseling
- Swing bed services
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance, and private Pay
How do I get started ?
Set up an appointment with us via our online scheduling or use the information below:
1459 Billy Max Drive Mableton Ga 30126